Appliance for the Angle skeletal Class II treatment. It corrects the Class II skeletal classes repositioning the jaw in a Class I key.
It is indicated for the Class II dysmorphosis for the retrognathia mandibular treatment to influence the progress of the jaw (in retrusion) with a well-defined orthopedic effect. It was designed with a mandibular anterior sliding plane that places the incisors edge to edge, providing a lengthening of the mandibular bone base with the increase of the vertical dimension in case of deep bite, for the back tilt of the lower incisors and the pro-incision of the upper incisors (overjet) with consequent temporomandibular reconditioning joints.
- It is used in deciduous, mixed and permanent dentition
- Functional, orthopedic and osteopathic action
- It corrects the arches deviations with a cranio-cervical-mandibular system improvement
- It unlocks the occlusion balancing the TMJ and corrects the midline lines
- It corrects the dysfunctional bad habits
- It positions the tongue in a correct posture at the palatine spot
- It improves swallowing and the nasal breathing in oral breathers
- It eliminates any interference of the tongue and dysfunctional orbicular muscles on the teeth
- It is indicated for thumb sucking
- It determines a teeth pre-alignment